Monday, June 15, 2009

I know I know...bad blogger

Add Image Our Hotel

OK Puerto Rico was amazing! It is such a beautiful country and so super clean. We had an amazing time and since so much has happened in the month since my last post I'll spare you all the details and just hit the main points.

Traveling was an experience, all our flights were delayed for some reason and we ended up traveling for over 12 hours to get there. Missed the rehearsal dinner, but it was alright on the end. The beach was amazing. I woke up around 7am the first day we were there because of the bright, and I mean bright sunshine out our window. I went out onto the patio and looked at the beach and there were already people on the beach. I came back in, like a little kid, and told Gregg to wake up- people were already on the beach. He humored me because he knows how much I love the beach and we went and started sunning around 7:30 in the morning.

Going to the beach at 7:30 am


The wedding itself was short and sweet- I wish them the best of luck and I am so grateful they gave us this experience.


At the wedding

We did get out and about on our last day there and visited a Fort from the 1600's it was really cool but a little hard on 32 week pregnant me. Lots of steep hills to walk, but I enjoyed it.



At the Fort

It did rain everyday but it didn't seem to bother anyone. They would just get under a big beach umbrella and wait it out- so we did the same. They say when in Rome...

Gregg played in the ocean like a kid and I enjoyed seeing him have fun. I did get in the water a few times but kept getting knocked down by the insane waves and decided I didn't want to give the other beach goers any more to laugh at. Let me tell ya, me at 32 weeks pregnant rolling around on 8 inches of water wasn't a pretty sight.


























































1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the names in the sand!! Its so adorable! And I'm so excited about Moriah!! Have a great summer!! I'm so happy for you! Love you, Alecia Renee

    ReplyDelete

Followers