Monday, June 15, 2009

Its GO Time People


Just another quick update-
I'm supposed to be getting ready for ball games tonight but haven't posted in so long I feel like I have so much to say.

It is getting close to GO time. I am 37 weeks which is considered full term, but that only applies if you actually have the kid...
I went into labor about a week ago but the Dr. said "no mam" and stopped my contractions with what can only be explained as acid and speed mixed together. Had the worst medicine trip ever in the hospital that night. Contractions did stop though so however that crazy medicine works...it worked.
went to the Dr 4 days...yes 4 days later and he said "OK you can have the baby whenever now, I won't stop it." I said...excuse me, 4 days. I went through that for 4 more days. Actually I didn't say anything because I love my Dr. and trust him. Although I was frustrated. I know now I will go 40 weeks, its just my luck.
Had a 3D ultrasound, it was so cool. She looks like a Roberts, my maiden name, the nose and lips, even her sumo wrestler mad face. I am ready to meet her that's for sure.





As for the rest of the crew, they are good. Softball keeps us pretty bust and Alana is proving to be more of a ball player than I ever was. She went to a little mini camp a few weeks back and enjoyed it. She also spends lots of time in the pool and on the computer. She is going to art camp this week, today was the first day but she said she likes it so far. Noah said it was boring..I reminded him he didn't go.

Speaking of wild man he will be 5 on Sunday. Oh my I can't believe it! We are having his party Saturday at our house...feel free to come if you can. He has been in the pool everyday and is already one tan little man. He had one accident and fell backwards off the pool ladder has a nice bruise on his back but didn't seem to cause any permanent damage.
They are both excited for Moriah to be here, we will see how long that lasts. Hopefully my next blog we will have baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers